Professional Lighting & Production was first published in 1997 to fill the demand for information in the multi-billion dollar lighting and production industry. Each issue provides in-depth information on products, suppliers, personnel, and technological developments. It keeps readers current on industry events, important innovations, trends, and trend- setters. Professional Lighting & Production is published 4 times per year.
- The latest from the Canadian & international live production industries
- Your industry event calendar with trade shows, conferences, training events & more
- Spotlighting special Canadian events & applications
- Profiles of professionals working in Canada's lighting, production and video industries
- Info on new products & technologies for lighting, production and video professionals
- Standout lighting & video projects from around the world and more!
Get access to PLP for FREE straight to your inbox quarterly!
Your subscription will start with the next available issue.