CITT/ICTS Opens Rendez-vous 2022 Call for Sessions, TEC Talks, Workshops & More
With its Expo-Scene trade show recently wrapped up, CITT/ICTS is now looking ahead to its 2022 Rendez-vous Annual Conference and Trade Show will be held August 11-13 in Calgary, in conjunction with World Stage Design 2022. Organizers expect hundreds of professionals coming from around the world and from all sectors of the live performance arts will converge to the majestic Canadian Rockies to share, discover and experience this unique happening.
For this special in-person edition of Rendez-vous 2022, CITT/ICTS is calling on members to help it build an engaging programming that would offer our usual mix of lively roundtables and panel discussions on current topics related to the live events technology industry along with compelling educational sessions, TEC Talks, hands-on workshops, and the industry product showcase and trade show, plus the popular Swag Bingo Night, which will finally be happening in non-virtual setting.
For those interested in presenting, CITT/ICTS is now accepting submissions for:
- Educational Sessions (90 min max): Share your knowledge on a specific subject.
- TEC Talks (45 min max): Share your technical expertise on AV integration, lighting, staging, pro audio, special effects, video mapping, virtual reality, business solutions or any other relevant topic.
- Workshops (one or two days max): Hands-on sharing of skills and expertise.
- Panel discussions (90 min max): Bring together a main presenter or moderator with guest panelists to share their knowledge on a subject.
- Roundtable discussions (90 min max): Bring together participants to discuss around a topic.
Organizers welcome the inclusion of presentations with a focus on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) as well as on diversity initiatives for IBPoC-identifying professionals and encourage topics that reflect on your perspective within the industry. CITT/ICTS recognizes the importance of these conversations during the conference in order to support and mentor a greater number of individuals in our industry.
Deadline to submit is June 1, 2022. Time slots are limited.
For more information, go to www.citt.org/annual_conference.html